Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finishing and Finding the Time

I love to craft, but I have found one of the hardest things for me to do is actually finish a project. I love the creation part, but putting on that final button, lining, and finishing touch often takes me way longer than all those things leading up to it. Why? I don't really know. Maybe it's because I like the process best of all. Maybe it's because I've invested so much time into a project and can see it's end, that I can't wait to start on the next.

It's also hard for me to take that final step and post my new creation to my business, etsy, and artfire website. Probably for the same reasons. I know that I can't sell unless people see my pieces, but I also am already thinking of the next thing I'll me making. I've tried to set up a day and time where I play 'catch up', but inevitably things come up. Things like kids, grocery shopping, working in the garden, doing the laundry, etc...

Does anyone out there have similar problems and solutions?

No comments: