Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Certified Yarn Addict

I admit it. I have a problem. I love yarn, especially wool, alpaca, cashmere. The good stuff I love the feel of it. I love the smell of it. I have a hard time not buying a new color or trying out a new variety. When I get a new order and I don't have the specific color needed, I always buy more than I need. Always. I have mountains of yarn in bins waiting to be turned into that next great creation. I often buy the yarn, then figure out what I'm going to do with it.

There really are worse things I could be addicted to. Yarn is pretty harmless. Right? Until it multiplies and outgrows its space. That is the point we are at now. I literally have yarn hanging from a coat rack. I have yarn on hangers in a small dresser. I have yarn in bins and in baskets.

So, I've come up with a solution. Over the next month or so, I'll be holding sales on anything ordered in a particular color scheme. Right now I have lots of green. So the sale will be for green. You'll get 15% off your total purchase if you order something using up a portion of my green wool stock. It could be mittens, or a hat, or a purse, or even coasters or a teddy bear. Just about any listing in my shop can be custom made, so be creative. Want something I don't have listed? Just ask, I may be able to create it for you. Green alpaca doesn't count. And hopefully I won't have to buy any shade that I don't have!

CODE - ColorGreen
WEBSITE      TO SHOP

Rainbow Beanie

Cloche Style Bucket Hat

Felted Mittens with Knit Cuff

Felted Mittens

Rolled Bottom Cloche

Striped Beanie





Stripes and Bubbles Purse

No comments: