Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Here it is! The big reveal!

So, I'm sure you've all been waiting with baited breath for the big reveal of the actual items that I'll be gifting to members of the press at the GBK Productions Luxury Gift Lounge for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards! It's been an up and down journey. From packaging dilemas, to time changes, to just a plain inability of me to make a final decision!

I finally decided on 100% alpaca felted cuffs, embellished with elements inspired by nature. They are lightweight, so good for a variety of climes. They are perfect standing alone, or under gloves/mittens for extra warmth. I wear mine when texting, driving, typing, or when I just need that extra little bit of warmth. I really wouldn't want to do without them fall, winter and spring. There are six different styles.

Over the next few weeks, I'll explore the process used to create these cuffs, as well as what I finally decided on for the packaging. For now, here are the pictures of the final product. You can order your own through my shop! http://www.seasonsofwool.etsy.com

Can you guess the title of each cuff?







No comments: