Monday, May 17, 2010

The Beginning, Middle and End

I have realized that I love to start projects, but finishing them up can sometimes seem to go on forever! Case in point, I've been adding the lining and ribbon to a purse now for the last week and I just can't seem to finish. I have made a goal to not start a new project until all my started ones are finished. Can I do it? I've finished up the blankets, a knitting basket and some bowls. Now I have two projects left - both lined purses. I have to say, I am not fond of adding linings to bags, even though I think they are much better without them. It can be so tedious!

I love starting new things. Maybe it's the new-ness, the adventure. Then by the end, I'm already thinking of the next project and creation.

I will not give in! I will finish!

No comments: