Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Re-purposed Treasure

I am super excited about an opportunity I've been given through The Artisan Group! Cari Cucksey from Cash and Cari will be receiving a pouch made especially for her by me! It was created from a recycled Italian wool sweater that I shrunk and felted. The lining is from an upholstery fabric remnant. It was designed so it would lie flat against the body.

I just love the colors in this! And apparently Cari likes green and orange too! I tweeted her about her favorite colors and she responded super fast. I may have to make one of these for myself!

What do you think?

Inside of the pouch before sewing

outside of the pouch before sewing

long enough to be worn across the body


love the strap!

fabric covered button - I heard somewhere that she loves buttons!

flap up

back of the purse

No comments: